Singapore work visa application, Singapore has become the ideal business and commercial hub in Southeast Asia, partly due to its creative immigration policies. Work Permit Singapore is designed to attract seasoned entrepreneurs and working professionals from around the world. Find out more about the various work permit schemes available in Singapore for foreign working professionals and entrepreneurs. Singapore work visa application. Singapore is one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia and is the fourth most important financial center in the World. Apply now.
Visas for professionals – Singapore Work Visa Application
- Employment pass for foreign professionals, managers and executives. Candidates need to earn at least $3,300 a month and have acceptable qualifications.
- Entry Pass for eligible foreign entrepreneurs wanting to start and operate a new business in Singapore.
- Personalized Employment Pass for high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals. The PEP offers greater flexibility than an Employment Pass.
Visas for skilled and semi-skilled workers
- S Pass for mid-level skilled staff. Candidates need to earn at least $2,200 a month and meet the assessment criteria.
- Work Permit for semi-skilled foreign workers in the construction, manufacturing, marine, process or services sector. Or Work Permit for foreign domestic workers (FDWs) to work in Singapore.
- Work Permit for Malaysian confinement nannies to work in Singapore for up to 16 weeks starting from the birth of the employer’s child.
- Work Permit for foreign performers working in public entertainment outlets such as bars, hotels and nightclubs.
Visas for trainees and students – Singapore Work Visa Application
- Training Employment Pass for foreign professionals undergoing practical training. Candidates must earn at least $3,000 a month.
- Work Holiday Programme for students and graduates aged 18 to 25 who want to work and holiday in Singapore for up to 6 months.
- Training Work Permit for semi-skilled foreign trainees or students undergoing practical training in Singapore for up to 6 months.
Required documents and visa processing times
To find out what documentation is required for different work visa types, you should check with with us here. Processing time of work permit visas for professionals is faster when the applications are submitted online – 99% of all online applications are processed within seven working days. Processing of manual applications may take up to 6 weeks. Singapore work permit application online.
Processing time of S Pass is 7 working days when applying online and 5 weeks when applying in person. Processing time of Work Permits is 1-7 working days. Training Work Permit can be processed in 1 working day for interim approval when applying online. Singapore work visa application online.
Visas can be renewed for all work visas except for Personalized Employment Pass, Work Permit for Malaysian confinement nannies, Work Permit for foreign performers and work visas for trainees and students. For more information and advice on immigration law and visa applications please contact us on email@example.com