U.S. Permanent Residence – How To Get a Green Card USA
The Green Card USA, Whatsapp: +1(254) 300-1482
Outside of North America: +1(254) 300-1482
If you are interested in moving permanently to the U.S, watch this video and learn how you can get a Green Card USA.
Then, fill out our Immigration Assessment Form, and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your eligibility and options.
Green Cards & Permanent Residence in the U.S.
Apply for, renew or replace a green card. Learn how to get a Green Card to become a permanent resident, check your green card case status, bring a foreign spouse to live in the U.S. and what documents you need when traveling back to the U.S. Also, find out how to enter or check your results for the Diversity Visa Lottery program.
Who is a USA Green Card holder?
Green card USA, A Green Card holder (permanent resident) is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) grants a person a permanent resident card, commonly called a “Green Card.”
To become a United States citizen, the key is to get a green card. You can also get US permanent residence through green card usa lottery or us green card lottery. The formal term for a green card is legal permanent residency. Having a green card allows you to legally live and work in the United States. There are essentially four major ways to get a green card.
Category 1: Green Card Through Family
Category 2: Green Card Through Employer
Category 3: Green Card through marriage, as a Refugee or Asylee
Category 4: You can buy a green card online or get one from people willing to give up their legal status
a.) Green Card Application Through Family
Both U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders use Form I-130 to petition for qualified relatives to receive legal permanent residency (LPR) status. U.S. Citizen qualified relatives are:
- Husband and wife
- Biological parents, step-parents and adoptive parents
- Brothers and sisters, adopted siblings, step-siblings and half siblings
- Unmarried or married sons and daughters under the age of 21
- Unmarried children or married children over the age of 21
Helping a family member, whether it is your spouse, fiancé(e), child, parent or brother or sister, become a permanent resident of the US, follows roughly the same procedure as outlined below. It may seem straightforward, but there are many nuances in each type of family-based visa. Please read our site carefully, and if you have any questions, please contact us for more information on family based immigration to the US.
b.) How To Get a Marriage Green Card in the United States
If you and your spouse plan to live permanently together in the United States, the next big thing on your mind may be applying for a marriage green card. uscispassportsvisa.com helps couples complete their marriage green card application online with ease and peace of mind. Your complete marriage-based green card application package will include all of the forms and supporting documents that you’ll need, depending on your situation.
Critical elements of a complete I-130 filing package include:
- Government filing fee of $535
- Proof that the sponsoring spouse is a U.S. citizen (copy of the sponsor’s birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or valid U.S. passport photo page, for example) or permanent resident (copy of the sponsor’s green card, for example)
- Proof that a legally valid marriage exists (for example, a marriage certificate showing the names of both spouses, as well as the place and date of the marriage)
- Proof that the marriage is not fraudulent (for example, a joint lease, joint bank account statements, and pictures together)
- Proof that any previous marriage of either spouse has been terminated (typically, a divorce document)
c.) You can buy a green card online or get one from people willing to give up their legal status
In this case, uscispassportsvisa.com files a lost or stolen green card form 1-90 on your behalf. This will help us to get a approval by us government to replace your lost or stolen green card claim. Once approval is issued, we process yours by replacing a citizen who has given up his/her legal status with your own details. Your new green card will serves as proof of identity and proof of your U.S. immigration status. Not having a valid green card can cause problems. It will take less than 4 working days to get your new green card issued.