Visitor visas for Canada
Whatsapp Message: +1(254) 300-1482
Outside of North America: +1(254) 300-1482
Watch this video to learn if you require a visitor visa to travel to Canada.
Then fill out our immigration assessment form and we will get back to you (within 24 hours) to discuss your visitor visa eligibility.
Find Out If You Need a Visit Visa to Travel to Canada
Canada visitor visa, Canada is home to millions of visitors each year. In fact, more than 35 million people visit Canada every year to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer, including visiting family and friends. If you wish to come to Canada for a temporary purpose like a vacation, or to visit family or friends, you may need a ‘Temporary Resident Visa’, unless you are a citizen from a “visa exempt” country like the USA or Australia.
A ‘Temporary Resident Visa’ is often referred to as a TRV in our industry. You will most likely need to file Form IMM 5257. Form IMM 5257 is used by individuals who want to apply for a TRV to visit Canada for a temporary purpose such as tourism, visiting family or friends, or business trips.
Canada Visitor Visa Application process- Step by step
From filing of a faultless application and attachment of essential supporting documents to submission of the application to the right visa office, everything must be in perfect order when you file for a Canada Visit Visa. Visit visa grant for Canada is quite a subjective affair and a lot depends on the discretion of the visa officer. So, any discrepancy can cause refusal or delay of your visa grant.
Expert Canada Visit Visa immigration lawyers at uscispassportsvisa.com help you do away with loopholes by following an organized step-by-step process to get you a transitory visa for Canada, as explained below:
If you are a British citizen or British Overseas Citizen who is re-admissible to the United Kingdom; a Citizen of British dependent territories who derive their citizenship through birth, descent, registration or naturalization in one of the British dependent territories of Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena or the Turks and Caicos Islands you then do not need a visitor visa to travel to Canada.
- We conduct a prior assessment of your skills to see if you qualify according to the current eligibility requirements for Canada visit visa.
- If you are eligible, we fill all necessary application forms correctly for you, coupled with a recommendation
- We compile all your essential supporting documents, such as an invitation letter received from Canada, proof of your employment in your home country so as to nullify any doubts in the mind of Canada visa officials about your intentions to stay in Canada forever, and other such documents.
- We pay the non-refundable processing fee on your behalf along with the submission of your documents. Our experts make sure that your profile is presented in the most impressive manner.
- After the approval of your application, the next step is appearing for the interview. We send you all the interview questions and answers, there is almost no possibility of your not passing the interview stage.
- You undergo medical and security checks.
- It`s done! Your visa is in your hands.
USCIS Passports Visa team of Canada visit visa professionals never recoils from helping our clients and are always ready to fulfill your dream to visit Canada. If you want us to pave a smooth way to Canada for you, please allow us to conduct a free assessment of your profile today!
Canada Visit Visa - Why Are Applications Refused?
USCIS Passports visa does not limit its approach to the conventional route and often adds its own expertise edge to Canada visit visa cases. This makes us take pride in our satisfied and always-expanding customer base. We stand confident of our position as an industry leader with our able team members, who are ever careful to avoid the given mistakes that often cause rejection of Canada Visitor Visa Applications:
- Inability to convince the visa officer of your intention to return to your home country.
- The applicant doesn't seem confident and looks confused while answering questions during the interview.
- Incomplete or inaccurately filled application forms
- Absence of the relevant supporting documents
- Lack of enough finances to support oneself and the dependents
- The applicant is found to have a criminal record
- Revelation of any undesired hidden fact by the applicant
While there is no turning back once you entrust us with your visa approval task, there are many applicants who are disguised by the apparent simplicity of the visit visa procedure for Canada and try to do it all by themselves. Being in the industry since years, we often come across applicants who regret their do-it-yourself initiatives and the money and time they lose with it.
Our Canada visit visa immigration lawyers take great delight in handling even the rejected cases. The reason being, rejected cases are taken as a good challenge by our team that they overcome with utmost pleasure and ease. So, you may be applying for a Canada Visit Visa for the first time, or yours may be a refused case, simply let go the hesitation and fill our free assessment form to know what our experts have to say about your profile for approval under the Canada Visit Visa Program.
Canadian Investor Applications: Business Immigration Visas
The objective of the Business Immigration Program is to encourage investment and employment in Canada through the migration of people who have the ability to successfully establish or invest in a business in Canada. If you are a high net worth individual, you may qualify for immigration to Canada under the Business Immigration Program. The application process, however, is very complicated and can be lengthy. It is essential that in order to apply successfully, your documentation is properly prepared and procedures are followed. A misstep in making and submitting your Investor application can mean undue delays and even a refusal.
Advantages of Applying for Canadian Immigration as an Investor
Obtaining Canadian immigration as an Investor has its advantages. If you apply as an Investor, you will not necessary require a working level of English or French nor have to meet stringent educational requirements. Also as an Investor immigrant, you permanent residence status in Canada will be unconditional meaning that you do not have to meet harsh terms and conditions requiring you to actively manage a business in order to maintain your status.
How to qualify for the Investor Immigration Program for Canada
To qualify as an Investor, an applicant destined for any province in Canada you must:
- Have successfully operated, controlled or directed a business;
- Have accumulated through his or her own endeavors a net worth of at least CAD$1,600,000
- Invest CAD$800,000 for five years with the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada which acts as an agent on behalf of provincial and territorial investment funds. (Note: Your $800,000 can be financed so that you could invest say, $200,000 of your own capital)
What about the Investor program for Quebec?
Investor applicants under the Quebec Investor Program must:
- Have at least three years of managerial experience in a profitable commercial, industrial or agricultural business or, alternatively, have at least three years of managerial experience in a government, governmental organization, or international organization;
- Have accumulated a net worth of at least CAD$1,600,000 through legitimate economic activities; and
- Invest CAD$800,000 for five years in a Quebec-approved investment fund.
Contact us if you need visit visa to Canada, You can email is at email@example.com
Canada visit visa fee, canada tourist visa 10 years, canada visitor visa checklist, canada visitor visa requirements, canadian visa application online, visitor visa canada processing time, documents required for canada tourist visa, tourist visa for canada from india, how to get a visa for canada, visitors visa canada application form, visa application forms for canada, canadian tourist visa requirements, apply for canada visa, do i need a visa for canada, apply canada visitor visa online